20th February 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is ICET exam meant for M.A (English Literature)?

is ICET the entrance exam for MAEnglishLiterature?

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  4. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  5. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  6. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  7. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  8. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  9. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  13. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  14. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  15. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  16. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  17. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
28th February 2011, 08:19 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is ICET exam meant for M.A (English Literature)?

No,ICET exam is not meant for the MA english literature but it is conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, for appearance at the integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into 1st year MBA/MCA Degree Course.

But every year JNU ,Delhi University conducts M.A english entrance exam.So you can appear in them.
16th May 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

last year icet exam model
20th May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

EXAMINE THE POINT OF VIEW EMPLOYED BY HENRY FIEDING IN TOM JONES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?