25th April 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the exam dates for distance learning MBA program from IGNOU?

Hello All,

Please help me how i will know about exam dates for distance Mba 1st semester and i have already submitted amount and form for exam so how i can get about hall ticket even .

This will great help as its only one month left for exam ..and one more concern is it :
-hard exam to crack
-just by material book provided by ignou department will be fine or other author book also need to taken in consideration ..for exam point of view.

Please guide me ..

mail me on [email protected] too.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  2. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  4. Executive MBA or distance learning MBA from IGNOU for a working professional at HR department?
  5. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?
  8. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  9. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU?
  10. How may i join distance education program offered by IGNOU?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  12. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  13. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  14. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  15. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  16. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
  17. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  18. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
28th May 2015, 11:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get the exam dates for distance learning MBA program from IGNOU?

The examination schedule for MBA will be given in the official website of Ignou, which is www.ignou.ac.in. In the website you have Bulletin Board section and Announcement section. Currently under the announcement section the hall tickets for this term's examination is provided. You need to submit your enrollment number to revert back your hall ticket.
Under Student Zone you can get information on previous year's question papers and current year's examination schedule.
The next section of your question can be best solved by you. Have you prepared for your examination? Preparation is the only answer for your question. Anybody who has not prepared for the respective examination he is applying for gets a fear of the examination. If you prepare your text book thoroughly then you will have no fear of any question pattern. Every question will be easy for you.
Also if your teacher for MBA classes has mentioned some separate text book, then only you need to follow a separate text book. Otherwise your course manual will suffice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?