25th April 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Rank required in IPUCET B.Tech exam to get admission in a government college?

How many rank are required in IPUCET btech exam to get goverment college under Obc category outside delhi plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech if secured 18500 rank in IPUCET being a General student?
  2. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if secured 28634 rank in IPUCET?
  3. B.Tech admission and college details 2016
  4. Best institutes in which I can get admission after scoring 24314 rank in IPUCET?
  5. Marks required to get admission in government MBBS colleges in 2016? Which books to refer for entrance exams in 2016?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 6981 in IPUCET?
  7. Chances to get admission for an OBC candidate who has secured 57% and 12th GSEB and achieved 1039 rank in IPUCET?
  8. Minimum marks required in POLYCET 2016 to get admission in a government college?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?
  10. Cutoff marks required in IPUCET to study B.Tech in any good college?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  12. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  13. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  15. Non-Domicile can get admission in governemnt colleges through TNEA 2016?
  16. Rank required to get admission in government college through AIEEE B.Arch exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any negative marking in IP entrance test?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
15th August 2017, 07:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank required in IPUCET B.Tech exam to get admission in a government college?

=> IPUCET stands for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test.

=> As per my knowledge, you have to score your rank in between 4000 to 6000 in orderto get admission in government college with OBC category.

=> Generally cutoff marks varies from college to college so my suggestion to you is that for detailed cutoff marks you have to visit at the official website of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?