13th December 2010, 08:43 PM

Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?

Can a student do certificate courses along with the different regular course?
please tell me the benefit of certificate course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I do after MSc in computer science
  3. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  4. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?
  5. How to join LLB in IGNOU after completion of B.Com?
  6. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do LLB from IGNOU being a Graduate from HPU with 42%?
  8. Topic for a B.E student for training?
  9. Certificate courses available while doing 2nd year B.E?
  10. How may I pursue my Ph.D degree? I have completed my M.Com through correspondence from Dharwad University . Now I am working as a clerk in BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli. Suggest college for me
  11. List of government jobs For Photographer in India?
  12. Is it worth to do B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  16. How to get admission in Construction Management after 12th commerce?
  17. Any school which coaches students for NDA exam after 10th?
  18. How to do certificate/diploma online courses in Rheumatology? -- [Most Discussed]
13th December 2010, 11:38 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?

Hello dear

yes of course it is possible to do other certificate course while doing some regular courses .

use of certificate course is that they make your proficiency in the related field and increases your skills and increases your resume wattage in this competitive era extra skills are necessary apart from degree itself .

good luck
14th December 2010, 12:06 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?

hi!

Yes, you can do certificate course along with regular course.

Most of the certificate courses are available via correspondence mode. You can do these certificate courses simultaneously with your regular course.

The benefit of a certificate course depends up on subject which you are studying.

For example if you are doing a certificate course in nutrition then the benefit of the course would be that it would equip you to understand and enhance their Nutrition knowledge and to apply the inputs in making correct choices in food for self & family & the community.
14th December 2010, 07:06 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?

hello friend

yeah definitely a student who is pursuing a regular course can do many certificate courses

and why to do certificate courses is your resume will have more value and look colorful at the time of campus placements

off campus interviews

so you can do the certificate courses in your course time

but remember one thing the thing which you do should not effect the regular course

so make a wise step

all the best

~aditya~
14th December 2010, 05:10 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

ya ofcourse... the addtional certificates are gonna add your talents and improve your knowledge.. nothing wrong in learning more...

benefits :

during your regular course you'll learn all the subjects in an overall manner.. but when you do a certificate course in your interested subject, it will help you more in knowing the depth of that subject... first decide your area of interest and go for the courses...
it'll surely help you in improving your talents....

all the best.......
14th December 2010, 08:43 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

yes obviously certificate course will be added advantage.like computer course,foreign language course or any other vocational course added advantage.

all the best.
14th December 2010, 09:41 PM
Pranjal Srivastav

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to do certificate courses along with different regular courses? Benefits of a certificate course?

Hi,

Of Course it is possible you can go through the certificate course with the regular course. It is good to go.ok
Gud Luck!
15th December 2010, 10:08 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

ya of course u can do certificate courses along with different regular courses..........
the benefits of the certificate course are that it add to more weight to ur cv
and it give even more chances for ur getting campus placement....
16th July 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

disadvantages of regular course
7th February 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i have done my mba in finance from not so good college and working for a mnc bpo which is completely different from for what i have studied.i wnt to pursue a career in accounts/finance can you please suggest me some very valuable and affordable course in accounts/finance so that i have a bright future in domain i like
also is any very good short term job oriented cerificate course from CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS INSTITUTE OF INDIA pls send me suggestions my mail id i..e.. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?