8th December 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?

hi
i have completed my tenth and want to do
diploma in hospitality management plz reply that
can i do it after tenth or which are hotel
management course after tenth

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  3. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  4. Jobs availability of IHM students in government sector?
  5. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  6. PG Diploma in Dietetics after B.Sc in Hospitality Studies from Mumbai University?
  7. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in Hospitality Management is possible after Diploma in Nursing?
  9. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program?
  11. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  12. Scholarship for girls to study Hospitality Management in Canada?
  13. Is there any scholarship to study hospitality management in Canada?
  14. Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune?
  15. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  16. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  17. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
10th December 2014, 01:41 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?

If you want to start a career in Hospitality Management then after 10th standard you can go for following courses:

Certificate Course in Food Production and Bakery Management
Certificate course in Restaurant Management
Certificate course in Travel Management
Certificate course in Accommodation Management

For undergoing any of the above mentioned course you need a minimum of 45% in your 10th exam. These certificate courses have a 6 month duration.

To join DAHTM (Diploma in Aviation-Hospitality & Tourism Management) which is a diploma course of 1 year you need to pursue 10+2 and have to obtain 45% or more in the qualifying exam.
10th December 2014, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?

You can appear for Polytechnic Entrance exam of your state if you are willing to take admission in Diploma in Hospitality Management course. Every state has their own polytechnic entrance exam and 10th pass candidates are eligible to apply for it.

Some of the Polytechnic entrance exams are JEXPO, JEECUP, JELET etc. You can surely apply for it because you have 10th qualification. Just make sure that you have age below 21 years. There is an age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam according to the state to which you belong. You can also apply for other state's polytechnic entrance exams as another state category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?