18th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Construction Management after 12th commerce?

I have completed my 12th in Commerce field. Now i am willing to study Construction Management and want information about the admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  2. Is science required to be the main subject for taking Architecture course in future or we can take commerce course?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  4. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  5. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education?
  7. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  8. Am i eligible for construction management? I am a commerce graduate and have done degree course in BSc Interior designing
  9. How to join PGP AMC in NICMAR after finishing graduation in Civil Engineering
  10. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  11. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  12. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?
  13. What are the best courses after completion of Civil engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi? Procedure to get admission for 12th Commerce student?
  15. How should I join Civil Construction after completing commerce?
  16. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  18. List of the courses offered for civil engineering in M.Tech? List of the preferences in them?
19th September 2015, 01:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Construction Management after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th in Commerce field. Now i am willing to study Construction Management and want information about the admission process?
In construction management there are certificate courses, diploma courses and postgraduate courses available. So you can join either certificate or diploma course like certificate in construction business management, certificate in construction contract management, diploma in construction management. For the post graduate course in construction management you need graduation. So the aspirant can join certificate or diploma course.
28th July 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Construction Management after 12th commerce?

16th January 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce without maths student opt fir construction management course?
3rd June 2021, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my 12th in commerce field%u06D4 Now I am want to study construction management%u06D4Please tell me admission process%u06D4
3rd July 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Construction Management after 12th commerce http://entrance-exam.net/forum/diploma/how-get-admission-construction-management-after-12th-commerce-1890959.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?