7th October 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?

I want to take arts stream after 10th standard. Can i do automobile engineering in future, if I am passed out 12th from arts stream?

7th October 2015, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?

No, it is not possible to do Automobile Engineering after completion of your 12th standard from Arts Stream. To be eligible to do pursue Automobile Engineering course, you must have studied 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream and you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like EAMCET, IIT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Automobile Engineering course. I suggest you to opt for Science stream in 12th standard if you are interested to pursue Automobile Engineering course.
7th October 2015, 09:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?

To pursue your graduation in any Engineering streams like Electrical, Electronics, Computer science, Automobile etc or for the medical streams like MBBS, BDS, B.Pharmacy etc the candidates need to take an entrance exam i.e., EAMCET.

To write EAMCET exam, the candidate should do his 12th or 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology as their main subjects.

Therefore, you're not eligible to do Automobile Engineering as you have gained knowledge on Arts stream.
7th October 2015, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take arts stream after 10th standard. Can i do automobile engineering in future, if I am passed out 12th from arts stream?
It is possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
7th October 2015, 11:34 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***you are not eligible for Automobile Engineering after 12th arts as the minimum qualification for this course is 12th with PCM.

**Here I am suggesting some courses which you can pursue after 12th arts.

**Courses after 12th arts===>

**Degree Courses===>

•Bachelor of Arts
•B.A. (Education)
•BA - English
•B.A. (Hons) (Economics)
•BA Political Science

**Certificate Courses===>

•BSTC
•CPED
•Certificate Course in Public Relations
•Certificate Course in French -
•Certificate Course in Social Work

**Diploma Courses===>

•Diploma in early childhood education
•Diploma in French
•Diploma in Commercial Art
•ETT
•DED.
7th October 2015, 11:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream.

Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream ( Non-Medical ) from any recognised board.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 23 years.
Course duration is 4 years.
12th November 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a BA graduate and I want to take up automobile engineering. Please someone help me. I took a wrong turn in life
6th May 2022, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I m 31 year old and I m b.a graduate and what which course do for best for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?