19th November 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical and electrical engineering at the same time with government scholarship?

Is it possible to take the diploma in both mechanical and electrical engineering and if my JEXPO rank is within top ten then can I get any government scholarship? Can you please answer me back on the same soon as possible. Awaiting to get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for 3 years full time Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  4. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  5. How to do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Delhi/Haryana for a Government employee?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What kind of scholarships are available for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  10. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  11. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  12. Can I do boiler engineering course after diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
20th November 2017, 10:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical and electrical engineering at the same time with government scholarship?

No, it is not possible to do Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering course at the same time with government scholarship. You can pursue Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering course at once with government scholarship. And even you can get admission only in one course whether Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering course the JEXPO counselling process.
20th November 2017, 10:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical and electrical engineering at the same time with government scholarship?

No, you cannot apply for Mechanical and Electrical engineering at the same time.

According to UGC guidelines, a candidate can hold only engineering stream degree at a time.

In case, if you have secured good rank in JEXPO then you must see circulars released by West Bengal Educational council.

They release scholarship news in Newspaper or Employment newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?