5th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? Does our Indian government provide some scholarship? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  4. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  8. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  9. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  10. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  12. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  17. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  18. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
24th July 2023, 06:19 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Yes, it is possible for you to get a scholarship to study abroad after completing a diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The Indian government provides a number of scholarships for students who want to study abroad, including the following:
  • MHRD Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to Indian students who want to study abroad in a technical field. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.
  • Chevening Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the British government to Indian students who want to study in the United Kingdom. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.

• DAAD Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the German government to Indian students who want to study in Germany. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.

• Australia Awards Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Australian government to Indian students who want to study in Australia. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these government scholarships, there are also a number of private scholarships available for students who want to study abroad. You can find information about these scholarships on the websites of universities and other organizations.
To be eligible for a scholarship to study abroad, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for the specific scholarship. These criteria may include having a good academic record, submitting an application essay, and providing letters of recommendation.
The application process for scholarships to study abroad can be competitive. It is important to start the application process early and to submit a strong application.
24th July 2023, 06:24 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Yes, it is possible for you to get a scholarship to study abroad after completing a diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The Indian government provides a number of scholarships for students who want to study abroad, including the following:
  • MHRD Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to Indian students who want to study abroad in a technical field. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.
  • Chevening Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the British government to Indian students who want to study in the United Kingdom. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.

• DAAD Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the German government to Indian students who want to study in Germany. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.

• Australia Awards Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Australian government to Indian students who want to study in Australia. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.
  • New Zealand India Research Scholarship (NIRS): This scholarship is offered by the New Zealand government to Indian students who want to pursue a Master's or Ph.D. degree in New Zealand. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.

• Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP): This scholarship is offered by the Commonwealth of Nations to students from developing countries who want to study abroad. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, living expenses, and travel.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

In addition to these government scholarships, there are also a number of private scholarships available for students who want to study abroad. You can find information about these scholarships on the websites of universities and other organizations.
To be eligible for a scholarship to study abroad, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for the specific scholarship. These criteria may include having a good academic record, submitting an application essay, and providing letters of recommendation.
The application process for scholarships to study abroad can be competitive. It is important to start the application process early and to submit a strong application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?