19th November 2017, 12:18 AM
Kartikarora

How to get admission in Raj University with ITI and 12th NIOS board?

I completed my ITI January 2017 and according to the rule of NCVT 10+iti student who gets admission in 2 years diploma is want to 12th pass is only do an exam of 12th English and I also clear that exam but raj. University cannot accept that NIOS 12th mark sheet for my BA 1st-year admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  2. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  3. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  5. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  6. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  8. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?
  10. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU?
  11. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  12. Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?
  13. Can I get admission in any recognized university if completed 12th Science from NIOS?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Medical colleges for NIOS student? -- [New]
  15. Is it difficult to study MBBS in Japan if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  16. University of New South Wales accepts 12th certificate from NIOS board for undergraduate studies?
  17. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  18. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
20th November 2017, 10:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Raj University with ITI and 12th NIOS board?

NIOS is a recognized Board from the Government of India. So, it is as much acceptable as other Boards of India like CBSE, State Boards, etc.

As you have completed your 12th from NIOS Board, so you can seek admission into Rajasthan University for BA course on the basis of 12th NIOS Board marksheet.

You may face an entrance test for getting admission to Rajasthan University.

And such entrance papers will contains questions belonging to English and General Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?