21st May 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Phil in Management and Logistics after B.Tech?

I have completed my UG B.Tech information Technology and MBA in Finance and logistics, now i want to do M.Phil in management and logistics it is possible or not?

22nd May 2017, 01:18 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Phil in Management and Logistics after B.Tech?

If you have completed your post graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible to pursue M.Phil course. To get admission in this course you have to give an entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? 9 25th September 2020 02:12 PM
Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University? 5 21st August 2019 02:09 PM
Is NET clearance required for doing JRF/PhD? Without doing M.Phil direct PhD is possible? 2 2nd August 2019 11:23 AM
M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD? 2 5th June 2017 11:18 AM
Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD? 1 16th March 2016 12:02 AM