31st December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BBA in logistics and shipping in Coimbatore?

Sir I'm Bilal, now I am doing BBA logistics and shipping in Coimbatore. Sir, I want job in abroad with good salary. So, which course I should take after BBA logistics and shipping is MBA international business management course is best?

4th January 2017, 04:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BBA in logistics and shipping in Coimbatore?

Course to pursue after completion of BBA in Logistics and Shipping Course in Coimbatore:

Yes, you may pursue MBA in International Business Management course in order to get good job abroad. But the best course I would strongly suggest you to pursue as far as good scope is concerned, the best course could be MBA in Logistics and Shipping course. Yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of MBA in Logistics and Shipping course. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Business Organization

>> Shipping Companies

>> Consulting Firms

>> Harbours and Ports

>> Multi National Companies (MNCs)
29th July 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after BBA in logistics and shipping in Coimbatore?

Am I eligible to do MBA after completing my BBA(Logistics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?