28th June 2011, 10:57 PM
Gopinath2010

Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?

Hi, I am Gopinath. I have completed my B.Sc computer Science. I want to study law. Is it possible to do Masters in Law after B.Sc or should I study B.L and then M.L?

29th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?

dear friend,
No, my friend you can not do masters in law after completion of your B.Sc.
to do Masters in Law you have to first complete your graduation in law...
so,if you really want to do masters in law then first go for B.L(bachelor in law)..
But, why you want to go for law, as you have done B.sc..
why not you go for M.sc or MBA...
after completion of your MBA you will get a very good job..
now, you decide what you want to do..

All the best..
17th November 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?

is it possible after done b.com change to line m.sc
4th April 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do masters in law after completing BA in philosophy?
21st July 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between law 5years course and three years course ?
18th December 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi...plz let me know what r the books prescribed for law entrance exam and portion too. Presently I am doing my bsc biotech 2nd yr. Next year I want to do law. So plz give me the information about the entrance exam so that I get into 3yr law course college
22nd July 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done BA English, i don't want to do MA english, what are my option now? Can I do Law?
7th February 2020, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to do bsc with chemistry after llm in law
26th November 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in BSc. Physics can I able to do post graduation in law
12th July 2021, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Similarities between the syllabus of Economy Upsc optional and MA in Economic from Ignou?will it help in my preparation?
25th July 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Ma'am I have question that it is possible to do masters in law after doing graduation in law from open university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?