25th June 2013, 10:10 PM
pramishra

How to study in UK in masters? I want to study biochemistry

i complete my bsc in chemistry .i want study in uk n in masters i want study biochemistry what to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad? -- [New]
  2. What should I do after studying Biochemistry? Which are the colleges offering Biochem? What is the percentage requirement?
  3. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  4. Is it possible to do Masters in law after BSc? Should I study BL and then ML?
  5. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  6. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to study Ph.D after passing MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  9. What is the cutoff for MBBS admission this year? How many seats are available this year?
  10. Options available after finishing B.Com?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  12. Masters in Microbiology or Masters in Biochemistry which course is better?
  13. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?
  14. Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?
  15. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  16. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  17. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  18. Can I study masters in Robotics course after doing BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?