3rd April 2012, 11:58 PM
bcomshaji

Is it possible to do MBA Pharmacy after completing B.Com?

i have complete b.com i m doing MBA pharmacy?????? is possible

4th April 2012, 11:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA Pharmacy after completing B.Com?

Yes. You can join MBA in Pharmaceutical Management soon after the completion of your B.Com course. But, it is not at all a good choice for you having completed Graduation in Arts related stream and opting for Science related specialization in MBA course.

You will face lot of problems if you opt for this course as you don't have any previous subject knowledge and you are new to the Science terminology.

This specialization is a better choice for the candidates who have come from
-Pharma Background
-Biotechnology Background at their Graduation levels.

So, my sincere suggestion is to opt for MBA course in Finance related specializations like
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in International Business
-MBA in Entrepreneurship Management

Have a glance over the minimum eligibility criteria required for the candidate to join this course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.
Candidates who are purusing final year of Graduation can also apply for the Entrance Exam for MBA course.

There is no specific age limit required for the candidate to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

There are national wide and state wide Entrance Exams for MBA course.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

Try to get admission for this course in a good college so that there is a chance for you to make most out of your MBA course.

Take wise decision and carrry out accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
4th April 2012, 01:03 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......

Yes , after complete of your B.com you can join in MBA pharmaceuticals , for this you have to apply for Entrance exam under CAT , MAT , XAT .
As you are a commerce background students it will be better if you will choose some other stream like Finance, Marketing, HR
etc.....
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your future .

The list of best MBA college in India....

Good luck......
3rd March 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How many corses in bcom completed
14th October 2021, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I'm a pharmacy student I had completed my bachelor's pharmacy course I'm interested MBA bt I'm confused which branch must be selected in MBA pharmacy?
Please suggest me.
20th October 2021, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am bk . I complete bcom course but i confused
Next i do MBA pharmacy adminstration course or hospital administration course...
Plz tell me which one better and best feature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?