23rd January 2012, 08:41 AM
priyanka15691

Is this possible to do MS after a gap of 1 year after completion of BE?

is it possible to do MS after taking a year break ,after the completion of BE??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  3. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?
  5. Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA
  6. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  7. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  8. Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?
  9. How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?
  10. Am i eligible for iGATE with one year gap in BE Computer? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  12. Will I be eligible to any Software company having one year gap after the completion of 10th and 12th?
  13. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  14. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  15. How to explain a year gap in education?
  16. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  17. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  18. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
24th January 2012, 05:30 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Is this possible to do MS after a gap of 1 year after completion of BE?

Yes! It is definitely possible to do MS after taking a year's break.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?