22nd August 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for en engineering graduate(B.Tech Electrical) to pursue MSc in Nuclear Physics? What is the selection procedure?

Is it possible for an Engg graduate(B.TECH-ELECTRICAL) to pursue M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
If yes, from where and what is the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to do MSc in Nuclear Physics while doing T.Y.BSc?
  2. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  3. How to pursue MSc in Nuclear Medicine?
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. Is BSc MIT student eligible to apply for MSc Nuclear physics in nuclear medicine
  6. Schorarship for PhD in physics in Germany?
  7. M.Sc Physics questions related to Nuclear Physics, Condensed matter Physics and Microprocessor?
  8. Universities across the globe for M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  9. How can I get a job after completing MSc in nuclear physics?
  10. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  11. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  13. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is there direct recruitment method in Army for candidates having Msc with Nuclear Physics
  16. Which Physics related subject should I choose for PhD? -- [New]
  17. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  18. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics in Chennai?
4th May 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for en engineering graduate(B.Tech Electrical) to pursue MSc in Nuclear Physics? What is the selection procedure?

Can I pursue MSc in Physics after doing B Tech in Electrical & Electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?