26th August 2011, 12:57 PM
MarwahaMahesh

Is it possible to get admission in another college on transfer basis? What is the procedure?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mahesh Marwaha working with LG Polymers India P Ltd., Gurgaon as DGM - Mktg.

I am recently transferred from Visakhapatnam.

My daughter Ms. Chetna Marwaha is studying in B Tech (Ist yr.) in Information Technology at GITAM College, Visakhapatnam, which is the top most college there.

I am interested to know whether she can get admission in your college on transfer basis. If yes, what is the procedure.

I will be highly obliged, if you can inform me all relevant details please.

Thanks & best regards,

Mahesh Marwaha

Cell : 9810048915

10th November 2016, 10:32 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another college on transfer basis? What is the procedure?

This forum is not a college. I am afraid, you have confused some institute with this forum. This is an education and career based forum. You can have solutions to various career and education based problems in this forum. The solutions will be provided from various experts of various fields. You can choose the best solution from them.
So as this is no college, no question of admission comes here. What you can do is, you can take application forms from engineering colleges in Vishakhapatnam for example, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Science, Andhra University College of Engineering, Chaitanya Engineering College, etc. You will have to mention in the form that your daughter has completed 1 year and will now take the admission in the second year in that college. This will be granted as a lateral entry. She will be selected, if she has an outstanding academic record and a good rank in the respective common entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?