23rd March 2016, 08:56 PM
maharshi kanna

What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?

I am studying in a private college so i want transfer to another good college due to some problems like the department is not caring any of the problems of a student and the books which are written had been stolen by the students and casio's too and teaching is not much so good... so i wants to transfer to another college..

24th March 2016, 12:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?

Yes, you are eligible to change the college but only with in same university

To change the college you have to take Transfer certificate from one college and submit it to one in which you want to get the admission.

So, for more information kindly visit the college you want to get the admission.
7th September 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?

I am a government polytechnic first semester student my branch is electrical I want to change the college.how do it
6th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I am studying computer engineering in rcti so i want to change the institute from any other polytechnic institute, because our faculties and classroom and surrounding is very bad.

Please, tell me is it possible to change collage from 1st year
4th July 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer from one deemed university to another govt.engineering college in second year of B.tech./M.tech. if I fulfill the requirements of the latter college /
14th September 2017, 11:48 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Yeah yes you can change your admission from one college to another college but both colleages are under same University only, for this you have to fill transfer application and submit to your administration and also send a copy to your University administration department also...
University will send a copy to your destination college, if there are chances you may get an admission...
Best of luck
2nd August 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I in government polytechnic kotwan mathura college from civil branch .I want to change my college because in this region the water is polluted and I have from water and soil .So health is affecting here and my father is in government job in Jhansi district in a small town mauranipur.and he is handicaft and heart patient so he need help in everything and he had in coming here.So I want to transfer my college so that I can help my father and shall fulfill his dreams . please sir tell me how should I transfer my college to another college
28th October 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I want change my college I am studying diploma ece .just completing 1st semester .This college was very bad no staff .till we don't have a lecture for drwaing .I completed drawing 1st sem exam also .see too worst bad college pls tell me I am studying in private clg .I want change to other clg can I change to govt or private by which process .iam ready to afford money to join another clg any spot admission is possible.tell me pls.
11th December 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in a private college in karnataka and i have studying in 2nd year and have completed 3rd semester with first class with distinction . i want transfer to another good college in 4 semester due to some problems like the department is not caring any of the problems of a student so i want to take transfer to another college. Tell me is there any chance to take transfer 4 semester.
13th January 2021, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my bed collage to another collage of lnmu please give me procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?