26th May 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in BVSC with 182 cut-off? What is the minimum criteria?

Is it possible to get admission in BVSC with 182 cut-off? What is the minimum criteria? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer.

30th April 2017, 01:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in BVSC with 182 cut-off? What is the minimum criteria?

Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course. The duration of this course is four and half years.

For Bachelor of Veterinary Science course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

As per my knowledge, you are eligibe to get admission in BVSC with 182 cut-off so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
4th September 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in BVSC with 182 cut-off? What is the minimum criteria?

I belongs to BC caste.. my cut off is 182...can I get BVSC
11th September 2021, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission and freely downloads https://www.ytmp3.website/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?