12th April 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission details of BVSc course in Karnataka for a candidate with 75.33% in 2nd PUC?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed 2nd PUC PCMB with 75.33%. I wish go to BVSc. So please inform me about BVSc course? In financial and other admission information in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BVSc for free with 63% in PUC? -- [New]
  2. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  3. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  4. Having 71% in PCB can I get admission in BVSC in Karnataka under Agriculture quota? What was the last year cut off?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  6. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  7. How can I get admission in BVSc college of Karnataka?
  8. Student from Jaipur who has done PUC from Karnataka can appear in KCET?
  9. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  11. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  12. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  13. Model question papers for 2nd PUC PCMC's Karnataka? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  15. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  16. Which course is better to select after completing 2nd PUC commerce?
  17. PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?
  18. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
14th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of BVSc course in Karnataka for a candidate with 75.33% in 2nd PUC?

To take admission in the BVSc course, you first need to appear in the AIPVT Entrance examination, and if you qualify in the same you will get a seat to study BVSc course.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria of AIPVT Entrance Examination, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in class 12th.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?