31st August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for MCA course in top colleges after scoring 56% in Matriculation, 49% in Intermediate and 75% in BCA coourse?

I have to do mca in best college
but i have only 56% in matric and 49% in inter and 75% in b.c.a
is it possible to do take admission in best colleges if yes then pls inform me which colleges is best for me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  2. Am I eligible for a job in Public Sector after scoring 80% in Matriculation, 78% in Intermediate exam
  3. Am I eligible for a job in Public Sector after scoring 80% in matriculation, 78% in intermediate and 56% as a fresher student?
  4. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA and intermediate in Biology(No Maths)?
  5. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  6. MCA admission with 63% in 10th, 47% in intermediate level and 65% in BCA?
  7. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  9. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA course being a candidate having secured 57.8% in Intermediate and 58.7% in BCA?
  11. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  12. Which are the top colleges MCA entrance exam? Marks required in BCA?
  13. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
  14. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  15. Top colleges in Tamil Nadu for doing MCA?
  16. List of top 25 MCA colleges with date of sale of forms? Websites of those colleges?
  17. List of top colleges for MCA course in Surat? I'm in final year of BCA
  18. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks? -- [New]
7th September 2012, 02:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for MCA course in top colleges after scoring 56% in Matriculation, 49% in Intermediate and 75% in BCA coourse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to do mca in best college
but i have only 56% in matric and 49% in inter and 75% in b.c.a
is it possible to do take admission in best colleges if yes then pls inform me which colleges is best for me
Dears Aspirant ,

Definitely your eligible to apply for MCA Course .Bachelor degree percentage of marks is more important to apply for MCA Course . So , please don't worry . You have score good percentage of marks in BCA Course . So definitely you may get admission for MCA Course in reputed College .

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester . The Basic Qualification to apply for MCA Course is that the candidate should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course :-

If your aspiring to apply for MCA Course the you should passed in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University . You have to score more then 60% Percentage of marks . You should studied Mathematics subject in 12th standard / Graduation then Only your eligible for MCA Course . First preference will applicable for the candidate who Completed BCA Course . There is no age limit for MCA Course .

The Admission for the MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance . Every Institution may conduct entrance examination within the College . Based in the Entrance Examination score you may get admission for MCA Course in reputed College .

MCA Entrance Examination :-

# Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
# Delhi University Entrance Examination
# Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
# All India MCA Common Entrance Test
# Pune University Entrance Examination

MCA Entrance Examination Books :-

Best MCA Colleges in India :-

## Birla Institute of Information technology

## Indira Gandhi National Open University

## jamia Hamdard University

## Sri Vasavi College

## Regional Institute of Technology

## Pondicherry Central University

## Institute of Technology and Science

## Indira Gandhi National Open University

## Jalgaon University

## College of Engineering
18th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for MCA course in top colleges after scoring 56% in Matriculation, 49% in Intermediate and 75% in BCA coourse?

Sir I have scored 16.25 percent in tancent mca examination .It is possible to get my mca course and in which college sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?