26th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D Microbiology through IGNOU?

Is it possible to get admission in phd micro through ignou? Plz let me know my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  2. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  4. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  7. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  8. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. Does IGNOU offer PhD in English? Can I get admission with 50% in M.A.?
  11. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  13. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  16. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
21st January 2012, 01:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D Microbiology through IGNOU?

The course of Ph.D in Microbiology is not offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University. Refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in, IGNOUs official website to get other information. So, as the course is not offered so there is no question of admission for the Ph.D programme in Microbiology.
27th February 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.sc medical microbiology, now I want to do ph.d in general subjects, can I do through correspondence or distance education? Has it got any value?
13th November 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

May I get admission in ph.d life science from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?