21st April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Physics Honors after scoring 80% marks in 12th class?

Is it possible to get admination in physics honors if i have 80% marks in 12th class

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  2. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  3. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc(Chem Honors) after scoring 64% in 12th medical and 1959 marks in CET
  5. How to take admission for BSc Hons after scoring 91.8% in class 12th
  6. Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  8. Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  10. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  11. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  12. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  13. How can I get good marks in 12th Physics?
  14. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  15. Admission in AMU in BSc after securing 79% in class 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  17. Can I get admission in best delhi university after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th class
  18. What is the eligibility requirement to study B.A Politics in JNU?
23rd June 2012, 09:51 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Physics Honors after scoring 80% marks in 12th class?

Yes,it is possible to get admission even if you have 80% marks in 12th.There are colleges that take direct admission on the basis of marks secured by a candidate in 12th.If you go for those colleges,you will not get very good colleges.You will get average college.
There are many very good colleges in India that conduct entrance test for its admission.If you go for such type of colleges(For eg-Presidency college in Kolkata),you have to clear the entrance test.Once you clear it with good score,you can surely get admission there even with 80% in your 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?