8th May 2011, 09:44 PM
S P DAS

Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?

sir,Can anybody take his admission in RV Engineering college under management quota and what is the procedure for that.Pl. let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in SSN College of Engineering under Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MMM engineering college Gorakhpur under NRI management quota
  4. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  5. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  8. Which result should I use for admission in UPTU Old CBSE marksheet or improvement marksheet?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  10. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?
  12. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  13. Procedure to get get BCA admission in IPU through management quota?
  14. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  15. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  17. Can i get admission in JIMS through management quota?
  18. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
3rd June 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?

Does Thapar College of Engineering,Patiala under Thapar University have any seats under Management/NRI quota? Satish Chander E-Mail: [email protected]
5th June 2011, 09:16 AM
dcrazyking

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?

Hi ... We are NCR education consultants... RV takes a huge amount of donation... For further assistance regarding admission and to get your queries answered call us on 08958089067...
18th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in these collegeNSIT AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGERRENING JAMA MILIA ISLAMIA JAMA MILIA ISLAMIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT under Management Quota
29th August 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Within which CET rankings range I'll have to come, to get admission in R V college of engg. for Industrial engg and Management through lateral entry for 3rd semester. I am student of diploma in mechatronics from M L Bharatesh Polytechnic Belgaum, studying in 5th sem. Please guide me. I want to get seat from government quota.....
3rd October 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what is fee for diploma lateral entry students for B.E 2nd year in R.V.COLLEGE OF ENGG. BANGALORE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?