28th May 2011, 08:04 AM
surinder chauhan

Is it possible to get admission in some good coaching institute after scoring 96% in matric?

can i get admission iit coaching in some good coaching instt. my matric marks are 96% presently i am studying in hp board

31st May 2011, 08:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in some good coaching institute after scoring 96% in matric?

Sure you do have a good score in 10th standard. Coaching centers will surely take you in. You have to decide whether you need to join a regular coaching center or joining correspondence course is sufficient. One of the most reputed institutes is Brilliants. Even if you join for regular course make sure you keep the materials of Brilliants as a reference guide.
25th May 2012, 01:34 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to get admission in some good coaching institute after scoring 96% in matric?

Hi

First of All a very hearty congratulations to you for your such a fantastic and brilliant result. You should be very happy and proud of yourself really.

Next talking about the future prospects that you have, it seems that you are really good and interested in studies. So it should be very clear on your part that what you want to do ahead.
After passing metric, you would be getting 3 choices mainly of the stream which you can take up for your Class 11th and 12th. They are : SCIENCE, COMMERCE, and ARTS.
It depends on what interests you the most and so you should always choose that stream only so that you can flourish in it in your future and coming times.

After talking about this, coming to your question, I think you have decided to take up SCIENCE and so now you are looking for some good coaching institutes.

IIT - Indian Institute of Technology is the chain of top technical institutions in India. They are the best and so they conduct IIT Joint Entrance Examination which is their own entrance exam and conducted on all India Basis.

Eligibility Criteria for this is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with over 60% aggregate in it. Also you would be granted only 2 consecutive attempts after your board exams.

Now there are many IIT Coaching Institutes that have open up in the recent days. Some of the best of them are :

Bansal Kota
Resonance Kota
FIIT JEE
Vidya Mandir Classes
Narayana
Brilliant Tutorials
ALLEN
etc..

You, with your result 96% can get admission in ANY of these institutions and n fact they would gladly take you as they can see a future IITian in you.

You would also be offered guaranteed scholarships based on your 10th results upto 100%. Please check this offer as it may very from various institutions.

All the best for your preparations.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th May 2012, 08:19 AM
loki6

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in some good coaching institute after scoring 96% in matric?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surinder chauhan View Post
can i get admission iit coaching in some good coaching instt. my matric marks are 96% presently i am studying in hp board
congrats for this big achievement.
coming to your question, surely the coaching institutes will admit you in.Coaching institutes are in search of high percentilers. they can even give you scholarship. you can opt for coaching in Kota(rajasthan) in institutes like bansal classes, allen, fiitjee. you can also join coaching institutes in Delhi,hauz khas. All premier institutes are available here like allen, bansal, carrerpoint,sri chaitanya,fiitjee,resonance etc.
i hope this'll help you. best of luck Loki
25th May 2012, 01:11 PM
VIVEK2525

Hi friends,

First of All a very hearty congratulations to you for your such a fantastic and brilliant result. You should be very happy and proud of yourself really.

Next talking about the future prospects that you have, it seems that you are really good and interested in studies. So it should be very clear on your part that what you want to do ahead.
After passing metric, you would be getting 3 choices mainly of the stream which you can take up for your Class 11th and 12th. They are : SCIENCE, COMMERCE, and ARTS.
It depends on what interests you the most and so you should always choose that stream only so that you can flourish in it in your future and coming times.

After talking about this, coming to your question, I think you have decided to take up SCIENCE and so now you are looking for some good coaching institutes.

IIT - Indian Institute of Technology is the chain of top technical institutions in India. They are the best and so they conduct IIT Joint Entrance Examination which is their own entrance exam and conducted on all India Basis.

Eligibility Criteria for this is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with over 60% aggregate in it. Also you would be granted only 2 consecutive attempts after your board exams.

Now there are many IIT Coaching Institutes that have open up in the recent days. Some of the best of them are :

Bansal Kota
Resonance Kota
FIIT JEE
Vidya Mandir Classes
Narayana
Brilliant Tutorials
ALLEN
etc..

You, with your result 96% can get admission in ANY of these institutions and n fact they would gladly take you as they can see a future IITian in you.

You would also be offered guaranteed scholarships based on your 10th results upto 100%. Please check this offer as it may very from various institutions.

All the best for your preparations.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
vivek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?