21st January 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get B.Tech in Civil in Kolkata after passing diploma in Architecture?

sir
i ,a student of diploma in architectur, and i want to get b.tech in civil from kolkata.
is it possible?
where in kolkata?
when admissio start?

if not how could i got b.arch with out nata ?
where in kolkata?
when admission started?

3rd August 2012, 12:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get B.Tech in Civil in Kolkata after passing diploma in Architecture?

You can join B.Tech in civil engineering in Kolkata with your diploma in Architecture qualification. Most of the colleges conduct admission to engineering courses for diploma holders through lateral entry. You have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by WBJEE board. The final selection will be based on the scores obtained in entrance test and subsequent counselling. Once you clear the selection procedure, you can get admission to third semester directly. Narula Institute of Technology and Jadavpur University are some of the institutions providing B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
25th November 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get B.Tech in Civil in Kolkata after passing diploma in Architecture?

I want to do job training for civil constration company from diploma. Now I am a student of civil engineer 5th semester 3rd year. Can I get any company in "Durgapur" for job training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?