15th October 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Architecture in Kolkata. Kindly tell me about the colleges in Kolkata providing Architecture Diploma course? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata to 12th Science candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  4. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  8. Syllabus and colleges offering Diploma in Architecture?
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  10. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  13. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  15. Is it possible to get B.Tech in Civil in Kolkata after passing diploma in Architecture?
  16. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  17. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  18. List best Architecture colleges in Coimbatore?
29th October 2015, 10:29 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Architecture in Kolkata. Kindly tell me about the colleges in Kolkata providing Architecture Diploma course? Waiting for your reply.

List of Diploma Architecture colleges in Kolkata:

Shree Ramakrishna Institute of Science and Technology
Women’s Polytechnic (Jodhpur Park)
Profex Institute of Technical Education
Women’s Polytechnic College (Hooghly) .

The eligibility to study the course is 10th standard.

The duration of the diploma course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?