20th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?

sir, i am a student of civil eng. in diploma. can i join architecture in btech by JELET ?

26th May 2014, 06:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?

Hie dear friend, You are a student of your diploma degree in civil engineering. and now want to know about the eligibility of Bachelor degree in technical engineering degree that is engineering degree. so it is not a hidden fact that lateral entry is conducted through the technical universities for diploma holders only so that they can get a lateral entry into a technical degree and a valid degree is ready for them after all their hard works and all.

So you are now ready for the Lateral entry examination (JELET) in which you can get direct entry into second year of engineering degree and all the studies you can complete and become an engineer after you complete the course.

Next is you have asked is that whether civil engineering diploma degree is eligible for Bachelor of technology in architecture. so the answer to it is that YES. it is of course eligible and you are not 100 % eligible for this entrance first you need to complete your diploma in civil engineering which you are pursuing to appear the Joint entrance Lateral Entry test (JELET) and go for your engineering degree. So First of all complete your diploma in civil engineering and then you're ready for the B.Tech in Arch.
31st March 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?

Sir, I am doing diploma in architecture and after I complete my diploma degree I want to do b.tech in civil engineering.
thus, I want to know that is it possible?
pls inform me.the important ways to do and some important tips What to do if not possible.....
I will be very thankfull If get the help....
23rd May 2016, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in diploma in electrical engineering
I have a question that can i do barch after I complete my diploma in electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?