21st October 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to go Canada for further studies after 12th class?

I have done my 12th class from nios board and is that possible to go for Canada? Would you like to help me in choosing the course because i have taken arts stream and i am having these subjects, English, data entry operations, psychology, environmental science, and history.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to go Canada for further studies after 12th class?
  2. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  3. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  4. How to send my daughter to Canada for higher studies after 10th?
  5. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  8. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  9. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  10. Best fields being a non medical student for higher studies in Canada after 12th from India?
  11. Can I apply for studies in Canada on the basis of private schooling?
  12. Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  13. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  14. Tips to learn business studies in class 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
  17. Which board should I take after passing 10th exam?
  18. Which course is better, BBA or BMS if I am interested in accounts rather than math? -- [New]
21st October 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to go Canada for further studies after 12th class?

Yes, it is possible to go to Canada for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Canada Universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By appearing and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?