23rd April 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after passing diploma 3 years course?

...can i ndo mba after diploma 3 years cource?...plese tell me if its possible

24th April 2012, 12:03 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after passing diploma 3 years course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No your eligible to apply for MBA course after completing three years Diploma . To apply for MBA course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

MBA :- Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . The MBA course is divided into four different types namely , Full Time MBA / Part Time MBA/ Distance MBA / Executive MBA etc. . The MBA course having lot of specialization like, MBA in HR Management , MBA in Bank Management , MBA in Logistic Management , MBA in Finance Management, MBA in Marketing Management etc.. Each and Every specialization having good scope .

Eligibility Criteria :-

You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% percentile of marks from recognized university . There is no age limit for doing MBA course . Any age candidate who satisfy the eligibility criteria may eligible to apply for this Course . You should qualified in MAT / CAT / GMAT / SNAP / XAT Examination with good percentage of marks .

The Admission for MBA course is based on the Entrance Examination / Interview . So, If you show good performance in Entrance Examination and Interview then you may get admission for MBA course in reputed college .

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test . This Examination is organized by All India Management Association for every four time in a year . To apply for this Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this Examination . There is no Minimum percentage of marks in needed for this Examination . If your qualified in Entrance Examination then your eligible to apply for this Examination .

To apply for CAT Examination you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university .

So, After completing Diploma course your eligible to apply for MBA course . If your really Interested in MBA course then I suggest you to complete bachelor degree . If your qualified in Bachelor degree then definitely you may get admission for MBA course in reputed college .
24th April 2012, 12:33 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:

NOPE

you are not eligible

For doing MBA Course the person should complete any one bachelor degree which 50 % of marks

2.Entrance Exam is Compulsory to getting a MBA Course

Candidate Should have write any one exam follows

CAT
MAT

it's Mandatory

3.After getting Score Card Apply some Colleges which depend on you entrance exam score

4.in college they had conducted some interviews for everyone who has applied that colleges

Interview Rounds

1.Written Test

2.Group Discussion

3.Personal Interview

5.finally They will announce the date of joining

thanks
vin
24th April 2012, 12:35 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:

NO YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE

The reasons are candidate should complete any one bachelor degree with 50%
also write entrance examof CAT/MAT
24th April 2012, 12:38 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
I am really sorry to tell you that you can not apply for MBA after diploma
the minimum qualification for MBA is a bachlor degree.

You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

thank you
all the best
9th June 2012, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

actually completed after puc I studied diploma 3 years regular college so can I join for MBA
9th June 2012, 06:06 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

no you can't do MBA after diploma because firstly you should complete your graduation then you are eligible for MBA.either you should do BBA or B.TECH then you can do MBA.
11th July 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after diploma?
20th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in BSc. degree pass course(3 years). Will I be eligible for applying masters degree after that in majoring in English? Is it compulsory to have CAT/MAT for that purpose?
26th July 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 Years diploma after 12 and having 9 years of experience in IT. Can I eligible to take the admission for MBA.
If yes then at which collage? Or need to complete the Degree, then how is the BBA benifishial for me because I am from IT backgroud?

Pelase assist me asap.
29th July 2012, 09:16 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

No your eligible to apply for MBA course after completing three years Diploma . To apply for MBA course you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .

MBA :- Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . The MBA course is divided into four different types namely , Full Time MBA / Part Time MBA/ Distance MBA / Executive MBA etc. . The MBA course having lot of specialization like, MBA in HR Management , MBA in Bank Management , MBA in Logistic Management , MBA in Finance Management, MBA in Marketing Management etc.. Each and Every specialization having good scope .
30th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i have two years experience as a recruiter.i completed my diploma in eee.can i do diploma in mba?also i hav completed many computer certification courses.
my next que is can i apply diploma in mba in corres
30th July 2012, 08:19 PM
ab7777

Quote:
what can i do after diploma?
Hi friend
After completing your 3 year diploma course, you have the following two options:

1.Continue further studies:

Most of the diploma students try to continue education by either choosing the option of engineering degree, B Tech or any other post diploma courses. Engineering sector is all about personal growth, knowledge and experience. The more experienced and educated you are in your field, the more bright chances will be waiting for you in future. Don’t think of doing a job at this stage. Your educational qualification is not as good as it needs to be for a dream job at this stage.

As far as courses are concerned, you may choose any courses of your interest for engineering degree or B Tech. After getting degree in engineering you will have many options for jobs. You can get job offers through campus placements itself if you join a good government or private college.

2.Do a job:
Few of the people who are facing financial crisis are more likely to go for this option because the jobs offered after diploma are very low as compared to what one can get after completing the graduation course or post graduation. Also few people consider it as a part time job and also prepare for further studies.

So its basically upto you and your situation. If you can study further then maybe that will be a sensible option but if you for some reason cannot pursue for graduation then doing a job is the right thing for you.

Good luck
15th August 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir after completing diplamo in civil engineering. Can i eligible to MBA?
26th October 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after passing diploma 3 years course?
26th October 2012, 06:51 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

If you complete any degree than you are eligible for MBA but After the Diploma It's not possible.

Eligible Criteria :

Graduation Or Degree From The Recognized University.

Age Limit : No Maximum

All The Best!!!!!!!
26th October 2012, 10:00 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

To apply for MBA you should be a graduate from a recognised university.

Since you have done diploma, you will not be able to apply for MBA.

You need to have a degree for that.
26th October 2012, 10:12 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
No, after completing diploma course You are not eligible to apply for the MBA course. To admission in the MBA course you need pass the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize board. So, i advise you to first complete the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize board and then think about the MBA course.

After completing the diploma course i think that B.Tech is the best option for you. You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of the b.tech course through the lateral entry examination. There are many government and private college in India which conducts lateral entry examination for the diploma holder candidates.

So, presently you are not eligible for the MBA course. After completing the graduation you will be eligible for the MBA course. You can also apply for the MBA course in the final year of the graduation. So, first complete the graduation degree in any discipline and then think about the MBA as the ahead career. All the Best for ahead career.
27th October 2012, 12:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello dear,
Sorry but diploma courses are strictly prohibited for MBA institutes. MBA has certain eligibility criteria and among them the most important is to get 50% or more in the graduation and that graduation too must be in a degree course and NOT in a diploma. So right now you will not be able to go for MBA. But since you have done a three year diploma, I can guess that you have done your plus 2 or higher secondary in a degree format. If that is the case then you can do something else. You can go for distance education BBA. BBA is the graduation degree for MBA, so you will have the basic knowledge required for business domain in BBA only. You will have some knowledge in computer science also. After the BBA degree only you will get good jobs. Then along with the job later on if you want you can complete your BBA degree
27th October 2012, 12:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Sorry you can't do MBA after 3 years of diploma course.

-You should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible for MBA course.

-So if you really want to apply for MBA then you should complete graduation.

-There are many entrance tests for MBA admission like CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT etc.

-You have to score good percentile in these exams to get a good MBA college.

-You are diploma in engineering so you will get lateral entry admission in 2nd year of B.tech.

-You should do B.tech if you want to complete graduation because it will increase you job prospects in private companies also.

BEST OF LUCK....
27th October 2012, 12:36 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT...

You are not eligible to do MBA after passing diploma 3 years course

go for any under graduation degree and then apply for MBA

To get admissions into the top management institute to pursue MBA,you have to take up MBA entrance exams that are conducted all over India. Top MBA institutes in India include IIMs, FMS, IIFT and more. MBA Entrance exams papers are set with an objective to find the aptitude of the candidate and his or her ability to take admission in a management program.

The most important and prestigious MBA entrance exams in India are CAT, IBSAT, ATMA, MAT, XAT, SNAP, JMET, etc.

Eligibility for MBA Entrance Exams

A Bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 system from a recognized university or a deemed university with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved categories)
Candidates in bachelor's degree appearing for final year examination are also eligible for MBA

Top 20 MBA colleges in India

1) Indian Institutes Of Management

Indian Institutes Of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institutes Of Management, Bangalore
Indian Institutes Of Management, Kolkata
Indian Institutes Of Management, Lucknow
Indian Institutes Of Management, Indore
Indian Institutes Of Management, Kozhikode
Indian Institutes Of Management, Shillong

2) Management Development Institute, Gurgaon

3) SIBM, Pune

4) S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai

5) Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur

6) Shailesh J.Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay

7) Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University

8) ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad

9) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi

10) Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar

11) Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

12) International Management Institute ,Delhi

13) T. A. Pai Management Institute, manipal

14) Nirma Institute Management, Ahmedabad

15) NIILM Centre for Management Studies, Delhi

16) ISB, Hyderabad

13th February 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

I've completed diploma EEE (10 3&half years), I'm working for 3 years in private industry. I like to switch my carrier & wanna study...! Please suggest me what are the option i have to choose.
18th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello

Hi I hv completed diploma in mech engg cn I do MBA. Now im workng I need to study mor dts y cn I do MBA suggest me an idea pls
19th February 2013, 07:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration.For any master's degree ,the minimum eligibility is that you must have completed your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So for MBA,the following requirements is as below:

>>You must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

>>Minimum of 50% marks is needed in bachelor's degree to be eligible for the MBA program.

>>There is no upper age limit and minimum age required is 21 years.

SO,friend ,please complete your graduation after the diploma then think about the MBA program and during that you can also prepare for the CAT examinations ,some of the best institutes are :

1.TIME

2.JTS institute

For MBA program,you need to clear the various entrance examinations like :

CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP etc.

The best examination for you will be CAT that is common admission test.It is examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of management for getting entrance into the various management colleges in INDIA for the MBA courses.

The latest CAT exam pattern is as below:

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
19th February 2013, 08:55 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After passing Diploma, you are not eligible for MBA as the minimum academic qualification for MBA is Graduation.

MBA - Master of Business Administration is a two years Post Graduation Course.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed graduation in any stream from a recognised University with or without 50% marks is eligible to apply for MBA course through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.
19th February 2013, 11:31 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA - Master of Business Administration is a 2 years Post Graduation Course and can be pursed after Graduation only.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised university is eligible to apply for MBA through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc. There is no upper age limit for application to MBA.

So after 3 years Diploma course you are not eligible for MBA.
19th February 2013, 03:13 PM
sanjaychauhan01

Hie,

MBA is a two year course which can be done after Graduation. course has many specialization and a candidate can choose any one of that as per his choice of subject as well as career plan

The eligibility :-

Eligibility is as follows :-

A candidate must be a graduate
Graduation must be done from a recognized university
50% marks is essential in case of General or OBC candidate
45 % marks in case of SC/ST
There is no subject barrier and even Science and Arts graduate candidate can also apply for the course.
Even fresher can apply
Good communication skills
No age limit
Unlimited number of attempts
Any industry experience is an added advantage.

So dear a degree is must and you can not do a MBA based on the diploma that you have to start doing some degree course so that you can become eligible of MBA.

All the best
19th February 2013, 11:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.A after passing 3 year diploma course.

For admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> X.A.T
> R.M.A.T
etc

ELIGIBILITY FOR M.B.A:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from any stream.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> there is no age limit in C.A.T exam.

TOP COLLEGE IN C.A.T EXAM:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
24th February 2013, 04:22 AM
dyco

Dear,
Eligibility criteria for an MBA course vary from institute to institute and in most of the cases it is available to bachelor's degree holder. Some institute have made the required eligibility criteria to 50% in bachelor's degree from any recognized institute and some other to work experience etc. But a 3 year diploma holder cannot apply for the same. So, in order to go for MBA course you need to do graduation.

Apart from it, to get admission in orotund institute, you will need to do well in written test, GD, personal interview in addition to good academic record and work experience.
Top colleges offering MBA course are-

IIM -Ahmedabad, Indore, Lucknow, Bangallore...
Japuriya Institute of Management(JIM)- lucknow, noida...
26th March 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

I nbadly need to do MBA though i do not have a graduation degree.

Recently I have cone across few institutes providing MBA and E-MBA to people after completeing their diploma in eng. (10 2 3) along with with 3 years work experience. Are these MBA/e-MBAs valuable in the market?
The institutes are NiRM (National Institute of Retail and Management), IICT (Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade) and IIBM (IIBM institute of Business management).
Could you please help me out with a suggestion, should I go for it and if yes, which one should i go for?
6th May 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

can we say a graduate ... to diploma btech degree holder ?? is it elligible to do ias exams or addmission in MBA
22nd June 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i want to study MBA with qualification of diploma and 4 years industrial experience as a supervisor
please suggest me
30th June 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

after diploma 3 years with working experience you can apply MBA in KSOU&ICFAI
1st July 2013, 12:17 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi,
You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

thank you
1st July 2013, 12:19 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for an MBA course vary from institute to institute and in most of the cases it is available to bachelor's degree holder. Some institute have made the required eligibility criteria to 50% in bachelor's degree from any recognized institute and some other to work experience etc. But a 3 year diploma holder cannot apply for the same. So, in order to go for MBA course you need to do graduation.

Thanks
29th April 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
bro I m also cmpliting my diploma civil bt I want to do MBA how it is posible pls inform me
its me joy
14th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Pousali Roy

I have compeleted diploma engineering course after class 10 Now I am a btech student...can I apply for MBA after BTech with out class 12 ??
15th October 2015, 03:41 AM
lachhia1
Junior Member+

you can not do MBA after passing diploma 3 year course. the reason is diploma is not enough to join mba. graduation is required.

One advantage is graduation in any stream if completed by student, those students can join mba.

but there is no entrance exam to join graduation, but for mba that entrance exam is mandatory.there is an entrance exam called CAT Exam to join mba.

mba means master of business administration. this is a good course and you get business knowledge.you first do graduation and after passing that do mba.
15th October 2015, 02:32 PM
RRAL

You can not do the MBA course with having the diploma degree as your qualifications. Diploma degree is not equivalent to the bachelor degree.

MBA is a Post graduation degree program of two years. To be eligible for this course ,it is must to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
27th December 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

This is Guru, sir I have one doubt I completed diploma in civil engineering. Can I wish to join master degree. Please any idea to join after completed diploma what I study sir
5th November 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have pg diploma in fire and safety. can gets direct admission 2nd year in mba.
15th November 2018, 05:04 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So, being a diploma degree holder which is equivalent to higher secondary school degree not to a bachelor degree, you are not eligible to pursue MBA degree course or any master degree course.
4th September 2019, 09:58 AM
Abhishek Chaudhary8191

Unhappy Re: Can I do MBA after passing diploma 3 years course?

Since have completed 3 years diploma after class 12th ,you are eligible to go for MBA(Master in Business Administration).

Please tell me if its possible..
Contact...8077673259
Email..... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?