26th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Airforce after doing BSc Biotech with 59% marks?

Sir i hv done bsc biotech.i got 59% marks.i like to join air force?is it possible with dis %age??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  2. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  3. Should I join BSc Biotech after not getting into medical institutes for MBBS?
  4. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  5. How may I become an officer in Air force? What should I do for the same? I have done B.Sc in biotech and currently I am pursuing MBA(2nd year) from Institute of Technology for women, Gida, Gorakhpur
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  7. How to join Air Force after passing BSc, B.Ed?
  8. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  9. How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 56 marks
  10. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  11. How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?
  12. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  13. How to join Airforce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is BSc Biotechnology a good course after 12th? What after BSc Biotech?
  15. After BSc Biotech from Ranchi what should I do?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
31st August 2011, 07:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Airforce after doing BSc Biotech with 59% marks?

Yes a graduate can certainly join the Air force. The candidates can opt for the CDS option. The candidates if short listed in the exam will have to attend he medical test also. The short listed candidate will be called in for the Personal Interview too. The final decision will be mainly based on the performance in the interview.
29th February 2012, 06:47 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Airforce after doing BSc Biotech with 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i hv done bsc biotech.i got 59% marks.i like to join air force?is it possible with dis %age??
If your aspiring to join Aiforce academy , then you should apply for CDS Examination which is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year .

CDS :- Combined Defence Service . Combined Defence Academy conduct Examination for four academies namely ,
  • Army Academy
  • Navy Academy
  • Airforce Academy
  • Officer Training Academy

For CDS Examination you should satisfy the eligibility criteria then only your eligible to apply for CDS Examination ,

If your interested to apply for CDS Examination then you should complete 12th standard from recognized university . you should be citizen of Indian . You should not be married before the training . You should be male candidate .

For Army and Officer Training Academy :- You should be qualified in bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Any stream candidates like, Commerce / Arts / Science / Vocational etc...

For Navy and Airforce Academy :- You should be qualified in Bachelor degree in science stream with physics and mathematics as a main subject from recognized university .

Note :- Final year candidates for bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this examination .

Age limit :-

-For Army Academy :- Your age should be 19 years to 24 years
-For Officer Training Academy :- Your age should be 19 years to 25 years
-For Navy Academy :- Your age should be 19 years to 22 years
-For Airforce Academy :- Your age should be 19 years to 23 years

The Important Notification for CDS Examination are published in Employment new papers and Official website of UPSC . You can buy the application form from the post in any branches in our country .

Important Dates for CDS Examination :-

-Date of Notification :- 02.06.2012
-Last Date for Receipt of Applications :- 02.07.2012
-Date of Examination :- 16.09.2012
29th February 2012, 07:16 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to join Airforce after doing BSc Biotech with 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

Every one suggested you here that yes you can , but don't go into false hopes as Indian Airforce requires a candidate must have completed 12th with PCM (Physics , Chemistry and Maths ).

Would request you to please check in detail about the Eligibility Criteria at :

http://upsc.gov.in

Not letting your hopes down but one should be very clear.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
29th February 2012, 09:22 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
Yes , you can apply for the Indian army exam /Air force exam as you are interested to join , The details eligibility are as follows......

Good luck..............
29th February 2012, 09:31 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after Graduation. As you are studing in B.Sc. Biotech with 59% of marks , So I think at first complete it then join to I.A.F. and it will be beneficial to you also. Besides this your percentage is good that you can get a good job in I.A.F. after B.Sc.

There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

~regards~
priyo
25th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm in syBscbiotech & I like the Airforce, can I able to do the job in Airforce after bscbiotech ?
12th April 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my inter mediate 12th education in Bi.P.C stream,and my graduation completed in bio technology can i eligible to join in Indian air air force ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?