7th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How may I become an officer in Air force? What should I do for the same? I have done B.Sc in biotech and currently I am pursuing MBA(2nd year) from Institute of Technology for women, Gida, Gorakhpur

Hiiii.. I am rachana mishra.
I have done my bsc biotech and now i am persuing mba(2year) from institute of technology from women, gida(gorakhpur)
i want to join indian airforce as a ground duty officer. Please tell me what should i do for that?
Thank you

19th April 2012, 12:37 AM
krithika.mm

Default Re: How may I become an officer in Air force? What should I do for the same? I have done B.Sc in biotech and currently I am pursuing MBA(2nd year) from Institute of Technology for women, Gida, Gorakhpur

A girl candidate is eligibile to join Indian Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air force: -

1. For Flying (Pilot) -

She must have passed graduation in any stream with at least minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized institute/university.

She must have passed Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 standard.

Age = not be more than 22 years of age.

2. For Metrological Branch -

She must have passed Post Graduation in Science / Geography / MCA with at least minimum 50 % aggregate marks from a recognized institute / university.

She must have passed Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 standard.

Age = not be more than 27 years of age.

You can begin your Air Force joining process, by sending your application for the relevant branch. They will scan your application, and based on merit, will call you to one of their selection boards. Candidates short-listed after the initial selection procedure, will go through a rigorous training regimen at one of the Air Force training establishments. After which they are given a short service commission as officers and posted at any of the Air Force Stations.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?