8th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Mamatha.G.

How to join Air Force after passing BSc, B.Ed?

I'm a B.Sc. B.Ed. holder. I Childhood dream is to serve the nation. so i taught it is better to join Airforce to fulfill my dream. Can you please let me know what are the opportunities are avail for me in Airforce?

22nd January 2013, 05:21 PM
awdhesh mishra

Default Re: How to join Air Force after passing BSc, B.Ed?

[QUOTE=Mamatha.G.;2917098]I'm a B.Sc. B.Ed. holder. I Childhood dream is to serve the nation. so i taught it is better to join Airforce to fulfill my dream. Can you please let me k
22nd January 2013, 09:02 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to join Air Force after passing BSc, B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatha.G. View Post
I'm a B.Sc. B.Ed. holder. I Childhood dream is to serve the nation. so i taught it is better to join Airforce to fulfill my dream. Can you please let me know what are the opportunities are avail for me in Airforce?
Graduate degree holders are eligible to join Indian Air Force by appearing for following recruitment examination...

Combine Defence Services (CDS) Examination

Short Service Commission (SCC) Examination conducted by UPSC

National Cadet Corps (NCC) special entry scheme

Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
15th August 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after passing BSc, B.Ed?

sir /madam
i am passing B.sc with 65% and NCC "C" cirticifate with "B" grade
pls tel me join how army .
gmail - [email protected]
contact no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?