13th February 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?

sir, i am rahul kumar dhakad. I belongs to hisamda (bharatpur) . I am 18 yrs old . I have passed 12 with pcm with 85 percent. From cbse boadr. I want make my future in indian airforce. I want to show my patrotism to my motherland and nation. It is only possible when i will join indian airforce. Please tell me sir can i join india airforce or any opportunities for me via message on 09782090710.

14th February 2012, 05:34 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am rahul kumar dhakad. I belongs to hisamda (bharatpur) . I am 18 yrs old . I have passed 12 with pcm with 85 percent. From cbse boadr. I want make my future in indian airforce. I want to show my patrotism to my motherland and nation. It is only possible when i will join indian airforce. Please tell me sir can i join india airforce or any opportunities for me via message on 09782090710.
Dear Aspirant ,

You did not mention in which stream are you belong from . So it's difficult to say your eligible or not for airforce academy . Please note that only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Airforce academy. I provide you the details regarding aiforce academy please go through it .

If aspiring to apply for Indian aiforce after completing your 12th standard then you apply for NDA Examination .

NDA :- National Defence academy . This examination is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year . NDA conduct examination for three academies namely Army academy , Navy academy and Airforce academy .

If your interested to apply for airforce academy then you should you should qualified in 12th standard in science stream with physics and Mathematics as a main subject in 12th board examination . Your age should 16.5 years to 19 years . You should be physically as well as mentally fit of NDA training academy . You should be Unmarried male candidate then only your eligible to apply for the examination .

So , If your belong from science stream candidate then definitely your eligible for airforce academy .

14th February 2012, 05:38 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?

Dear friend,

Please note that only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Air force academy.

NDA conduct examination for three academies namely Army academy , Navy academy and Air force academy .

Your age should 16.5 years to 19 years .

So ,this way you can join air force.

14th February 2012, 06:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The percentage of marks in 12th is not a criteria for application to Air Force wing of NDA.

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force wing of NDA after passing 12th with PCM through NDA Exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

As you are interested for Air Force, and you have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th standard for which you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, but you have to go through certain physical standard after passing the written exam.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

Hence wait for forthcoming NDA-II 2012 notification which is expected inthe month of May 2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in

14th February 2012, 06:40 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://lmcresult.com/showthread.php?tid=1255

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after 12th. As you have completed your 12th standard with 85% of marks from C.B.S.E. board.
There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Eligible Criteria :-

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/6 in another eye

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

all the best.

23rd April 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in 12th std. with science stream . Is it necessary for me to write ISEET (CET) if wish to join Air Force Academy after completing my 12th. What should do to join AFA. Sir also tell me what type of study and books should refer to give NDA exam.....Please help me sir....want do something for my 12th MOTHER-LAND

28th July 2012, 08:58 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Dear Aspirant ,

You did not mention in which stream are you belong from . So it's difficult to say your eligible or not for airforce academy . Please note that only Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Airforce academy. I provide you the details regarding aiforce academy please go through it .

If aspiring to apply for Indian aiforce after completing your 12th standard then you apply for NDA Examination .

NDA :- National Defence academy . This examination is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year . NDA conduct examination for three academies namely Army academy , Navy academy and Airforce academy .

If your interested to apply for airforce academy then you should you should qualified in 12th standard in science stream with physics and Mathematics as a main subject in 12th board examination . Your age should 16.5 years to 19 years . You should be physically as well as mentally fit of NDA training academy . You should be Unmarried male candidate then only your eligible to apply for the examination .

So , If your belong from science stream candidate then definitely your eligible for airforce academy .

29th July 2012, 11:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

As you had told that, you had passed 10+2 from CBSE Board with 85%.
But you haven't mentioned from which stream you passed.
Science or Commerce Stream.

If you passed 10+2 with Science stream, then you can apply for NDA Exam.
NDA exam is conducted twice every year by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

After applying for NDA exam, you can join any of the three wings i.e. Air Force, Navy, Naval Academy and Army.
  • Seats are very less in this exam about 355.
  • Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information regarding NDA Exam, you can visit: http://www.successcds.net/UPSCExam/N...emy-Navel.html

14th August 2012, 09:27 PM
samatha89
Member+

23rd August 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

in any college we can appear nda exam

9th July 2015, 07:42 PM
Mohit.Bansal

yes, now you can apply for the Air Force Examination. For that you have to apply for NDA exam. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. The exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year.

NDA exam is conducted for following streams:
1. Naval Wing
2. Air Force Wing
3. Army wing

After clearing the exam you have to undergo B.Tech program of Army. While B.Tech course you will get stifend from the Army.

Eligibility Criteria-
Educational Qualification-
Naval and Air Force wing: 12th with science subjects like Maths and Physics.
Army Wing- 12th in any stream

Age Limit- 16.5 years to 19 years.

Application Fee- Rs. 100

How to apply?

candidates have to apply online on http://upsconline.nic.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?