25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MCA to B.Sc(IT) candidate in US? Percentage required to get admission?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc(IT) and I want to do MCA in US. What percentage I should get in B.Sc to study in Abroad? And which are good colleges in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?
  2. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  3. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  4. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  5. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  6. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  7. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  10. How much percentage is needed in MCA for MNC jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  13. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  14. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  15. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  16. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  17. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  18. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
13th September 2015, 07:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MCA to B.Sc(IT) candidate in US? Percentage required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Sc(IT) and I want to do MCA in US. What percentage I should get in B.Sc to study in Abroad? And which are good colleges in US?
List of the college for MS course in IT in USA:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?