6th February 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?

i have done my 12th with pure science in 2004 and now working with a construction company. So is it possible for me to complete a diploma in civil engineering? If yes can you please guide me the collages and procedures for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering through Distance Education in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  5. Admission in Diploma engineering is possible having done 12th in Commerce?
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  8. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  10. How can I join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  11. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I study Civil Diploma if working in Dubai since 3 years being a 27 years old candidate? -- [New]
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  18. How do I get admission for Diploma Engineering being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
30th July 2012, 09:31 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?

Dear friend,

Am not sure whether you want to do Regular,Correspondence,Or Evening Course.

What ever the type of mode to do Diploma you select all it need is a minimum of 10 Th pass as eligibility.

All you need to do is choose the type of mode of course you want to do such as Regular,Correspondence,Or Evening ,choose the college or university you want.

Fill the Application Form available at the office or download online,Pay the Fee ,Submit Documents required for admission. And get enrolled.

ALL THE BEST
30th July 2012, 10:15 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Is this possible for me to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering being a candidate having completed 12th class with science stream in 2004 and working with a Construction Company? List of Colleges offering this course? Procedure to get admission?

respected sir/mam,

the admission procedure for this is as:

eligibility for diploma :

10th pass with science,maths, english compulsory

eligibility for lateral entry:

12th pass students/iti students get admission in second year

Following documents are required during admission:

--original certificate

--character certificate

--caste certificate

--domicile certificate

--matriculation certificate

--migration certificate

--affidavit for gap years

--6 pass port size photo coloured

course duration:

3 years

Career options after diploma

PWD

Pvt. construction companies

railways

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?