12th December 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I Completed Tenth Class And I Failed In 12th class science (pcmb combination ) can i get job in navy... pleas tell me and now i am doin diploma in civil engineering... pleas... sir tell me if i am eligible send me an confirmation to my email id.. my e-mail id is "[email protected]"... pleas sir... i hope u understand my question...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  2. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  3. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  4. Is it possible to join IPS/IES with 57% marks in 10th?
  5. How to do B.E after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. How should I get into MNC's after passing 10th, diploma, graduation but failed to score first class in 12th?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?
  8. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  10. Diploma in engineering after 10th but failed in Chemistry by 2 marks? -- [New]
  11. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  12. Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?
  13. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  16. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  17. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  18. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
12th December 2011, 04:01 PM
Himbha9

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Completed Tenth Class And I Failed In 12th class science (pcmb combination ) can i get job in navy... pleas tell me and now i am doin diploma in civil engineering... pleas... sir tell me if i am eligible send me an confirmation to my email id.. my e-mail id is "[email protected]"... pleas sir... i hope u understand my question...
yes sir you can get job in navy but just you have to give an exam of IPMT Merchant navy there will be a training of 1 year on behalf of the test but the last date of test is over so you can apply next year no problem you can get job in navy
12th December 2011, 05:34 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:

Yes, you can apply for Indian NAVY as well as for merchant navy.
You apply for merchant navy just after completing your diploma and for Indian NAVY you need to give an entrance exam of NDA.

You can also join Indian navy after completing your engineering.

All the details of NDA exam you can get from UPSC official website ie
www.upsc.gov.in/
7th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

sir i am doing b.a can i find job in indian navy by 12th art please tell me about this matter
29th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

my name is muhammed k v
now i am working in qatar as adriver sir i am passed 10th exam with the mark of 387, in the year (2003) and i failed two subject in plus two science group maths and physics after one year i write the failed subjects unfortunately sir i am not see the result .
now i want to continue my study sir, so what i am do first and i need some good course detailes, kindly please inform me sir
my gmail address is [email protected] my mobile number is 0097466097817
4th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i failed 12th and i secured 85% marks in ssc can i get job in defence
16th July 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i join indian navy after taking PCMB in 12th standard
8th June 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is mayur n i m fail in12 . I m pass in tenth at 56 %n i hv a job at navy on tenth base
8th June 2013, 04:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

Yeah you could possibly apply for the entrance exam which is the NDA Exam as this exam offers you to join in Indian Navy with the qualification of yours.

There are certain standards which are framed for the exam and you need to satisfy them all in order to apply for the exam

To tell about this exam this exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year for candidates to join in Defence forces of India and is conducted as NDA I and NDA II.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

~ The candidate should be a Citizen of India

~ The Candidate should be a Unmarried male Candidate

~ The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

~ The Education qualification which is needed for joining in Indian Navy is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

~ Apart from all these you need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam as it is very important

SELECTION PROCEDURE:
  • Written Test
  • Medical Test
  • Interview

For more info regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd October 2013, 05:36 PM
seethalakshmi.R

Sorry to say this now u can't,12th std marks are very much essential for ur career.

But with high recommendation u can get a job over there in navy.

Or u can pursue a degree in any of the short-term marine courses then the chance for getting job in navy will be greater.

All the best for ur future................
6th November 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in engg can i allow to mnc?
7th November 2013, 10:24 AM
sharon sony

sir, i m sony,pursing b.tech 2nd year cse, i would like to join in Indian navy, and i like to get job in Indian navy can i get a job, what exams should i take,what is the procedure for it sir, please help me out
12th March 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th std from arts stream can i join merchant. I am 20 years old. My e-mail i.d. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?