29th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Sushant Murmu

Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?

My JEE Main mark is 24 in ST category can I get admission in government engineering college? Want to get admission in Jharkhand State. What would be the procedure to be followed for applying to the colleges which am eligible of? Can someone let me know the complete steps to be followed for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 64% marks in JEE mains?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in NIT for a BC-C category girl having 90 marks in JEE Mains?
  3. Can I take admission in good government or private college after scoring 92 marks in JEE mains?
  4. Can I take admission in any NIT with 57 marks in JEE mains? I belong to SC category
  5. Can I get into a good NIT? I belong to ST category and have scored 70 to 75 marks in JEE mains -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in NIT with JEE Mains score for OBC student?
  7. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  10. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  11. Can I get any AIEEE college in UP? I have scored 97 marks in JEE mains
  12. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 84 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Should I go for 3rd attempt in JEE Mains?
  14. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  16. Can I get into top NIT college after scoring 186 marks in JEE mains?
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 112 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
15th May 2016, 11:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?

Having managing only 24 marks in JEE Mains you are not eligible admission in any government engineering college of Jharkhand on the basis of JEE scores as the for JEE score to be considered you need to qualify the JEE and for the same being a SC category candidate you must manage 50 marks.

--> But you still have the hope for the same, but for that you will have to clear JCECE ( The Jharkhand Common Entrance and Competitive Examination ) held for admission in admissions in the different courses in the government colleges of Jharkhand.

--> For appearing in the same examination for admission in the B.Tech course you must have completed your higher secondary degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 45% ( 40% in case of SC/ST candidates ) from a recognized institution.

One more thing you must hurry up as the application for this year academic session is going to last of 16th May 2016.

For more details you can refer to the official link of JCECE i.e; www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?