4th April 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get seat in Government Engineering Colleges with 434 score in GATE?

I got a score of 434 in gate 2015 in EEE. I have OBC reservation. Is it possible for me to get a seat for MTech in any Government Engineering Colleges in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges can I apply for M.Tech course with a score of 434 in GATE Exam having scored 40.67 marks?
  2. Can I get admission in M.Tech JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 434 in GATE with 7981 AIR in ECE? Any chance for admission in IIIT in AP?
  3. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  4. In which institute will I get after scoring 434 marks in GATE, 26.67 score and 7981 rank in EC?
  5. Can I get into NIT after scoring 434 in GATE in EE and AIR of 3831?
  6. Will I get a seat in any government college or model engineering college, Thrikkara after scoring 407 in GATE? I am from Kerala
  7. Can I get M.Tech or M.E seat in government college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 29 marks in GATE
  8. Will I get any seat in government engineering college in Kerala? My GATE score is 393 and AIR of 22916
  9. How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?
  10. Rank in GATE after 26.66 marks in CS? Colleges where i can get a seat with SC category?
  11. Can I get M.Tech or M.E seat in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 29 marks in GATE?
  12. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  13. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score?
  14. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  15. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in any government college after scoring 290 in GATE?
  16. Seat in JNTU hyderabad for VLSI or EMBEDDED SYSTEMS through GATE
  17. Gate-2011 cut off marks/score for admission in M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
4th April 2015, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get seat in Government Engineering Colleges with 434 score in GATE?

You have some chance of getting admission in a Government college with this GATE score. Just apply for admission in the college when the notification for admission is released. If the college is a state government college then you have to apply for state level admission procedure and get admission on the basis of GATE score with no need to appear for any other entrance exam. Normally, GATE qualified candidates are preferred for admission and there is very good chance for you to get admission being a OBC category candidates.
4th April 2015, 08:49 PM
varam09

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get seat in Government Engineering Colleges with 434 score in GATE?

Yes, with OBC Reservation you have chances of getting a government engineering college for doing your M.Tech in Kerala.

With the new amendments made in GATE 2015, you will get a monthly stipend of 12,400 INR.

You can also apply for Government organizations like ONGC, SAIL etc with your GATE Score card before it expires to enter into any Government organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?