22nd April 2013, 11:50 AM
anniejerusha.y

How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?

i hav done btch in computer science with 76%. my gate score is 14/100. so please suggest me the colleges where i can get the admission without view in gate score. get me to know immediately

31st July 2015, 11:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?

Your marks in Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering is very low, scoring 14/100 which means you have not even qualified for this exam. Without qualifying GATE exam, you will not be able to get admission in any good college like IITs, NITs, IIITs and other government and some reputed private engineering colleges like BITS Pilani.

Without GATE score, you can get in some private universities but there will be no benefit of doing Master of technology from such institutes, if you just want degree, you can do M.Tech from such institutes.

Without qualifying GATE exam, even if you pursue master of technology, you can not get stipend of Rs 12,800 as per UGC norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?