21st August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission for Bachelors course in the same stream after doing Diploma in Hotel Management?

dear sir,
i am currently doing a diploma course in hotel management for 1 year is it possible to take admission for bachelors course in the same stream.
thnking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  2. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  3. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  6. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  7. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  8. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  9. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  14. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant? -- [New]
  15. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  16. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  17. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  18. What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?
12th September 2015, 07:59 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission for Bachelors course in the same stream after doing Diploma in Hotel Management?

Yes, you can get admission for BTech as lateral entry if the stream you want to do Btech is available in that college.
Otherwise you may go for another stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?