16th March 2012, 07:35 PM
ravi anshuman Singh

Is it possible to take commerce with CS?

Is it possible for me 2 take commerce with CS and develop further

Related Questions:
  1. What combination courses are offered in commerce for CS?
  2. Is commerce better or commerce with Maths? Which has a greater scope?
  3. What is the definition of Commerce? Difference between Commerce and Business?
  4. Is it possible for me to so PG Diploma in Commerce?
  5. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  6. Fee for 13th commerce in Mulund College of Commerce?
  7. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  8. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  9. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  10. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  11. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  12. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  13. Commerce or Commerce with IT, which option is better?
  14. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  16. Fee structure of Mulund College of Commerce for 13th standard commerce course?
  17. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2012, 01:58 PM
raghav1717
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take commerce with CS?

hi,
CS(Company Secretary) is one of the professional courses and has 3 levels i.e. Foundation course(duration-8 months),Executive course(duration-9 months) and professional course(duration-9 months).for eligible to appear for foundation level one must pass 10+2 or equivalent of any stream expect fine arts.

you take CS with commerce after completing 12th class.you can do it side-by-side with your graduation.

thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?