4th November 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?

Can it be possible to take mtech civil engg and dat too I has done my btech in ece....so the process of change we can do in mtech ha...would u pls help me.. .

13th April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?

i had completed my b.tech with the stream of computer science,,,,,
now is it possible to join m.tech of civil course?
11th July 2013, 09:29 PM
vikky4

Default Re: Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?

yes you choose civil engineering in M.TECh if you desired on the particular stream,but you choose career in best way

all the best
11th July 2013, 09:42 PM
vikky4

yes you choose civil engineering in M.TECh if you desired on the particular stream,but you choose career in best way

all the best
19th September 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have passed b.tech from ece, is it possible to do b.tech in civil branch again.
9th June 2017, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take B.Tech mechatronics engineering after doing diploma in EEE?
10th June 2017, 03:23 PM
LiyaSharan

Post Re: Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to take B.Tech mechatronics engineering after doing diploma in EEE?
Hi.. You can take admission in B.Tech Mechatronics after 3 years' Diploma in EEE. You can apply for Lateral entry. The eligibility for B.Tech Mechatronics is to qualify Diploma in any stream. Some of the best institutes to pursue your interesting course are Lovely Professional University, SRM university etc. You may also get good placement opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?