10th June 2011, 12:08 PM
ANISHA MALIK

What to do to prepare to clear the interview to get admission in St Stephen College in Delhi?

dear Sir/Mam What should i do to prepare my self to clear the interview to get addmission in St.Stephen College in Delhi? PLEASE REPLY AS FAST YOU CAN DO PLEASE

1st November 2011, 10:55 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do to prepare to clear the interview to get admission in St Stephen College in Delhi?

dear friend,
only prepare your syllabus books which you prepared earlier ,its enough to crack their interview and be polite at the time of interview.
so
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 11:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do to prepare to clear the interview to get admission in St Stephen College in Delhi?

dear friend,
only prepare your syllabus books which you prepared earlier ,its enough to crack their interview and be polite at the time of interview.
so
best of luck.
16th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT INTERVIEW SYLLABUS
3rd May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i studied science in 11th and 12th but in college, i have decided to take political science.so consequently i don't know much about the subject.So what do you think I should prepare to get admission in St Stephens College in Delhi?
14th June 2013, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

What to do to prepare for St. Stephen's interview for UG courses ?
23rd June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Do they have a 2nd cut off list ? Or 2nd interview list as such?
28th May 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

have any entrance test for eco hons ??? nd maths is compulsory for eco hons??
16th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir I have secured 74% in 12th boards cbse with commerce stream. I want to ask that can I apply for this college n is my selection is sure..for b.com hons
10th June 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Will a student who has secured BFR 87% in 12th and 96 in English qualify for St Stephens entrance test for BA English hons course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?