31st December 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take transfer to an autonomous college affiliated to same university?

Sir, shall I take transfer from my engineering admission from a government college to private college of same university? And, also is it possible to take transfer to an autonomous college affiliated to same university?

15th January 2019, 09:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to an autonomous college affiliated to same university?

Candidates are eligible to migrate to another course after the first year of undergraduate course within the colleges affiliated with same university.

But, are not eligible after the completion of 2nd year. The transfer can only be possible after mutual conscience with both the colleges.

So, visit the college for more information regarding the procedure and requirement for the procedure.
18th September 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take transfer to an autonomous college affiliated to same university?

Is it possible to change an autonomous college to non autonomous college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?