22nd November 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from an autonomous college to governemnt college under same university?

Sir, I am studying at St. Aloysius autonomous college Jabalpur, which is affiliated under RDVV university. I have completed my first year from IT, but due to high amount of fees, I want to take admission in government mahakaushal autonomous college Jabalpur which has come under same university. Can I get admission in it.

Related Questions:
22nd November 2017, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from an autonomous college to governemnt college under same university?

No, it is not possible to transfer from an Autonomous college to government college under same university after completion of your first year. To be eligible to get degree certificate, you have to pursue complete course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing the course. In case, if you are unable to continue the course from your present college then, you need to discontinue from the course and you have to take fresh admission in first year of course in another college.
23rd November 2017, 03:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer from an autonomous college to governemnt college under same university?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible at this instant to change your College after the completion of your first year studies in a particular College. Your registration is done in the first year. So, you must have to complete your degree course from the present College where you are studying. There is no such provision of changing the College in the middle of the course.
23rd November 2017, 08:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There is no such provision of changing college after completion of 1st year as because the registration is done in the 1st year only and after getting the registration done it is not possible to change college.
So, you have to complete your studies from St. Aloysius autonomous college only. However, you can contact concerned authority of your college to discuss on this matter and get any solution if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?