4th March 2019, 03:52 PM
Harshith Sai Chedella

Which are the posts available in Indian Navy? Educational requirements for each posts?

Hi, I'm about to complete my 10th Matriculation soon. I want to set a career in Indian Navy so wanted to know about the different grade of posts available in Indian Navy and educational requirements for each. Which all courses I need to study after completion of my 10th?

18th March 2019, 01:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the posts available in Indian Navy? Educational requirements for each posts?

As per your educational qualification, you can only become a cook, Steward or hygienist after 10th standard.
:- Your age should be between 17-21 years at the time of application.
:-You must be physically and mentally healthy.
:-You should be unmarried at the time of recruitment.

After 12th, you can join as a sailor, no special course or degree is required. However, you should have Physics, Chemistry and mathematics with minimum 60% marks.

There are certain examination which you need to pass to get the job in navy like National Defence Academy examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?