9th January 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to join Navy for me pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which posts are suitable for me in Navy being a girl?

right now m in t.y.b sc biotenchnology... and m interested in indian nevy.so what requirments for join nevy and which exams i hav to give. and m a girl so in nevy which post is sutable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What posts are there in Navy for Girl after B.Tech? What is the physical qualification?
  2. Which posts am I eligible for Indian Navy being a girl? What are the Height and Weight requirements to join?
  3. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  5. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  6. How to join Indian Navy in mechanical field? I am a student of BSc 2nd year with PMS Group
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. How can a girl candidate join Indian Navy after graduation in Biotechnology? Placement scenario for students who have done graduation in biology, physics, maths or B.E
  11. Requirements to join in Indian Navy after passing Indian Navy?
  12. How to join Navy course after doing BSc Electronics? List of the colleges and their phone numbers?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after pursuing mechanical engineering final year
  14. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
  16. How to join Navy immediately after completion of B.Tech?
  17. Whether I can take Biology as my only subject in 11th and join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
9th January 2012, 02:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to join Navy for me pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which posts are suitable for me in Navy being a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
right now m in t.y.b sc biotenchnology... and m interested in indian nevy.so what requirments for join nevy and which exams i hav to give. and m a girl so in nevy which post is sutable for me?
Yes, Girls are applicable for NAVY exam .Details of this exam are given below.

You have completed graduation degree then you have a chance to join in Indian Navy exam.So You can go for CDSE exam.

So you are eligible for I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy and For Indian Naval Academy.I have listed here the details of this exam given below.

CDS Educational Qualifications :
1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

2. For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. ( with Physics or Mathematics ) for NCC entry.

3. For Air Force Academy : Degree of recognized University ( with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Age-limits:

19-24 Years Indian Military Academy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years Air Force Academy
19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy

Scheme of Examination:

Written Examination

The exam date for CDS exam is also given below.

C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012

• Date of Notification/Last date for receipt of applications: 02.06.2012/02.07.2012
  • Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 16.09.2012

C.D.S. EXAM.(I), 2012
  • Date of Notification/Last date for receipt of applications: 29.10.2011/28.11.2011
  • Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 12.02.2012
For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in
9th January 2012, 03:03 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: What are the requirements to join Navy for me pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which posts are suitable for me in Navy being a girl?

Hi Friend,

you can join navy as an officer in navy.

one can join navy by giving CDS exam conducted by UPSC.
for this you should be a graduate in any stream or a candidatet who is in final year also can apply.
to join Navy one would have studied Physics and Maths in 12th class.
if you have not studied Physics and Maths in 12th class then you are not eligible to join Navy.

Age Limit:
Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officer Training Academy 19-25 Years.

exam pattern:
english 100 marks
elementary maths 100 marks
general knowledge 100 marks

total 300 marks.
15th May 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am puc arts student can i join navy ?
11th September 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a pg zoology female student join in indian navy ?
26th September 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to join navy for me pursuing 2 nd year MSc biotechnology? which posts are suitable for me in Indian navy being a girl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?