14th April 2010, 11:05 PM
prasad.rajula

Power Grid and NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers and explanations? books?

hai

i am a electrical engineer student appearing for powregrid and ntpc executive trainee exams

can some one tell me where do i get the previous papers with answers and explanations

and also suggest me which books to read
and which job to opt for .

Related Questions:
15th April 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Power Grid and NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers and explanations? books?

hi iam shiv here ,i want to know ,when is exam date schedulde
15th April 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Power Grid and NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers and explanations? books?

ntpc executive trainee exams ple.give some model question papers with explanation
15th April 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a electrical and electronic student appearing for ntpc executive trainee exams can some one tell me where do i get the previous papers with answers and explanations and also suggest me which books to read and which job to opt for.
15th April 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i am electronics & commn.engg.please suggest me books for executive trainee post in NTPC.
15th April 2010, 04:09 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers are available for download on the following site :-

www.estudentzone.com/.../ntpc-executive-trainee-job-advertisement-2010
www.zimbio.com/.../Power+Grid+ET+Exam+Sample+Papers+Books+Exam
www.sarkaripost.com/previous-sample-question-papers/

all the best
15th April 2010, 05:42 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
i am giving you some websites name from where you can get it.....
1.www.careerquips.blogspot.com/.../ntpc-executive-trainee-test-exam.html
2.www.citehr.com

o k
good luck
15th April 2010, 08:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers from the following sites :-

1)www.estudentzone.com/.../ntpc-executive-trainee-job-advertisement-2010
2)www.sarkaripost.com/previous-sample-question-papers/
3)www.govtvacancies.com/ntpc-recruitment-for-executive-trainees-civilelectricalmech-hrfinance.html

download the files and prepare well for the exam..........

all the best
16th April 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i need sample papers for power grid executive trainee electrical for 2010
28th April 2010, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME A ET PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER IN
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
7th May 2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

please gime me a et previous year qestion paper in electrical engg
2nd July 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

please give me the details about
power grid exam
3rd July 2010, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

This is navin kumar.plz send me the previous papers on power grid & ntpc at my
email:[email protected]
2nd November 2010, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

This is navin kumar.plz send me the previous papers on power grid & ntpc at my
email:[email protected]
10th November 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

in which month result of joint venture will be published?
26th November 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME A powergrid ET, PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER IN
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
5th December 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

please give mej.e.mechnical engg.previous year question paper and answer in mech.engg.
17th December 2010, 07:07 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii
Power Grid and NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers and explanations
giving you some websites name from where you can get it.....
2.www.citehr.com

good luck.
18th December 2010, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I need paper for hr of ntpc
6th February 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM FRESHER AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR 10th and 12th PERCENTAGE FOR RECRUITMENT AS A ENGINEER. MY STREAM IS ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING.
8th February 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

please give me previous et entrance paper and syllabus in electronics and communication
14th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

actually i want some question answers of ntpc and pgcil
16th February 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME A ET PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER at [email protected]
16th February 2011, 10:21 AM
mahesh ahuja

please gime me a et previous year qestion paper in electrical engg at [email protected]
17th February 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

please give previous year paper in electronics &communication engg at [email protected]
17th February 2011, 11:49 PM
_anjali_

hey, cn sumone mail me previous year mechanical paper at [email protected]
18th February 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

please give me some previous year question paper
20th February 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous year question paper of NTPC ET for electrical engg.send through this mail ID([email protected])
21st February 2011, 03:34 PM
sandesh_r_j

sum1 plz mail me previous NTPC mechanical papers at [email protected]
21st February 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of ntpc exam
21st February 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasad.rajula View Post
hai

i am a electrical engineer student appearing for powregrid and ntpc executive trainee exams

can some one tell me where do i get the previous papers with answers and explanations

and also suggest me which books to read
and which job to opt for .
send me previous papers
22nd February 2011, 01:52 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hi Dear,

For both Power Grid and NTPC Executive Trainee examination you will purchase a galgotia publication competitive exam book in Electrical Engineering.

In this book you can get a previous year papers with answers and explanations.

OR you can join any coaching institute for preparation.

Good Luck
3rd March 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of powergrid
4th March 2011, 06:52 PM
bonagiri.satyasrinivas

Please send the previous papers from ntpc an power grid or executive electrical engineers
21st March 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am virender khurana plz give me the sample paper and book [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for powergrid executive trainee
23rd March 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question papers of power grid for Ex. trainee (electrical)..
and sum imp. topics to study???
mail it to [email protected]
24th March 2011, 12:18 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
Power Grid and NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers and explanations
giving you some websites name from where you can get it.....
2.www.citehr.com
thank
25th March 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

plz send me power grid previous year questions answers on my email
[email protected]
26th March 2011, 03:07 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

26th March 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
pl send me power grid nd NTPC previous year question papers with solution on my mail
[email protected]
10th April 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a electrical and electronic student appearing for ntpc executive trainee exams for electrical stream , can some one tell me where do i get the previous papers with answers and explanations and also suggest me which books to read and which job to opt for.
16th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

please send me some sample questions of NTPC executive trainee mechanical
18th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Acually couldnt able to reach to the test venue on time for NTPC ET-test...
Could any one tell that how was the level of questions that were asked?
25th April 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, im in need of sample papers for ntpc and power grid co..plz provide me.
29th July 2011, 12:17 PM
sonia143

NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers are available for download on the following site :-

13th November 2011, 12:25 PM
kpu

please send me with solution of NTPC question paper
27th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me the papers including aptitude my mail address is [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a electrical and electronic student appearing for ntpc executive trainee exams can some one tell me where do i get the previous papers with answers and explanations and also suggest me which books to read and which job to opt for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?